The Convex Nova1 Vented Ostomy System is designed for secure fit, discretion and comfort for people with imperfect or slightly retracted stoma. The convex flange applies pressure around the stoma to help push the stoma into the stoma system.
- Suitable for colostomes and ileostomes between 15 and 46 mm in diameter
- The firm 6 mm convexity helps push the stoma into the stoma system
- It features a slight slope for optimal pressure distribution and perfect skin tolerance
- The bag is made of a material that is soft and pleasant to the touch, but which prevents the penetration of water or moisture
- The hydrocolloid flange absorbs sweat and moisture without affecting the bonding ability
- It is equipped with a high-performance filter that absorbs odors and reduces the risk of bloating
- The discharge has a large opening of 7 cm, which allows easier emptying of the bag and easy cleaning
- The closing is intuitive and safe, Roll’up type. The edges are soft, for increased comfort
- The capacity of the bag is 550 ml
- It is available in beige, for more discretion.
- The Convex Nova1 Vented Ostomy System is indicated for anyone who has undergone colostomy or ileostomy surgery and has an irregular and slightly retracted stoma shape.