- Utility: pressure reduction
- Form: made of molded foam of several intensities (three types of foam) and covered by an air cover (the cover is glued to the foam).
- It contains an integrated air release device. The air is released in a certain proportion when the user is seated on the cushion. Its seat is immersed in foam. The air release device does not allow the air to be completely removed.
- The amount of air returns to normal when the user rises from the cushion (transfers from the wheelchair).
- Cover: waterproof
- Height: about 8 cm
- Weight: about 860 g
- User weight: over 200 kg
- Size range: from 36x41cm, up to 51x51cm