The Zebra positioning chair is designed for children and young people with significant motor impairments. It is beneficial for children in a flabby state with low muscle tone, as well as for those with increased spasticity. It can be useful for orthopedic disorders, or for children who need relaxation of the lower limbs after surgery.
– Frame with wheels equipped with brakes.
– Adjustable head support.
– Pillow for back support.
– Side pillows to support the pelvis and chest.
– Seat cushion.
– Elbow supports.
– Leg support with walker and leg stabilization belt.
– The coffee table.
– Hold & pull vest.
– Removable abductor.
– Head support.
– Neck support pillow.
– Pillows for supporting the lower limbs.
– Table for manual therapy.
– Knee support (instead of the abduction locking system).
– Individually adjustable side supports.
– Thigh abduction belts.
– 3D leg adjustment.