The material from which the flange of children’s evacuation bags is made offers optimal protection for sensitive skin. It is recommended for children up to 5 years of age. For more discretion and comfort, the bag is covered with a soft material, pleasant to the touch.
- Specially designed for children
- The hydrocolloid flange has the function of absorbing sweat, without affecting the adhesive ability and resistance over time, being pleasant and flexible for the skin
- Suitable for colostomes and ileostomes with a diameter between 10 and 40 mm
- The collection capacity of the stoma bag: 250 ml
- The bag is made of an odor-resistant material on the inside and pleasant-to-the-touch and anti-allergenic material on the outside, which comes in contact with the skin
- The closure can be done with a soft clip that has an anatomical shape and sticks to the bag or with a rigid clip
- It is transparent, to easily observe if there are changes in the stoma
The Nova1 Infant ostomy system with evacuation is indicated for children aged 0 to 5 years who have undergone colostomy or ileostomy surgery.
Useful link, about children with a stoma: https://www.dansac.com/-/media/files/dansac/uk/2009-11-10_teen_with_a_stoma_for_web_en.ashx