- Based on “Total Pressure Management” technology
- Utility: pressure relief and correct positioning – recommended for wheelchair users with spinal cord injury.
- Shape: contoured, with the pressure reduction zone defined at the level of the pelvic bones, slightly contoured for the positioning of the thighs and the slight separation of the knees – from 3 layers
- Height: approximately 8 – 10 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
- User weight: up to 130 kg
- Size range: from 36x36cm, up to 56x51cm
|Max weight supported||
T-RV was created in 1985, and the company's activity began with the distribution of pillows to prevent bedsores. Subsequently, the company has expanded its product range to ensure that it offers its customers the best mobility and positioning products. Now, T-RV provides different types of cushions and mattresses for the prevention of bedsores, wheelchairs, positioning systems, ramp systems and a wide range of accessories for wheelchair users. Motivation and T-RV met in October 2018, when we introduced in Romania the BodiTrak system for computerized pressure assessment in a sitting position. Motivation has so far purchased three such systems, available through Motivation teams. With their help, we perform wheelchair position assessments for Foundation beneficiaries and adjust wheelchair cushions or recommend positioning products to correct posture and prevent or improve bedsores.